- 1 1/2 cups milk or coconut milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup butter, or coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 cups rolled oats
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter an 8 by 8-inch baking dish, set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl whisk together milk, eggs, maple syrup, butter or coconut oil, baking powder, vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
3. Mix in oats.
4. Pour into prepared baking dish and spread evenly.
5. Bake in preheated oven 30 – 40 minutes until set.
6. Let cool slightly then cut into squares and serve warm with fresh fruit, or nuts if desired.