Guys! This recipe is to die for!!! I absolutely love it! Impress your family and friends with this clean, comforting banana bread! Prepare for an amazing smelling house… You may want to make a double batch…. (We do!)
My Favorite Banana Bread Recipe
2½ cups Oat Flour (grind oats in a blender/food processor)
½ teaspoon Baking Soda
½ teaspoon Sea Salt
1½ teaspoon Baking Powder
½ teaspoon Cinnamon
¼ teaspoon ground Nutmeg
½ cup chopped walnuts or pecans
2 Eggs, beaten
6 ripe Bananas, mashed
1/4 cup Raw Honey
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup melted Coconut Oil
1. Coat bread pan with coconut oil and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Chop pecans or walnuts roughly.
3. In a medium mixing bowl combine oat flour, baking soda, sea salt, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and chopped pecans.
4. In another bowl, combine and mix the eggs, mashed bananas, honey, vanilla, and melted coconut oil.
5. Add mashed banana mixture to dry mix.
6. Pour batter into your oiled bread pan.
7. Bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
(If you can’t wait, make muffins! 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes)