#MeatlessMonday Yummy, yummy, yummy!!!!
Blueberry Raw Cheesecake
Author: The Awesome Green
2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight
3 tbsp lemon juice
½ cup coconut milk
2 tbsp organic raw honey
1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
1 cup dry pitted dates, soaked overnight
½ cup raw almonds
1. Line a round pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Make the crust first ‐ place the dry pitted dates and almonds in the food processor and
pulse to obtain a sticky mixture.
3. Spread the mixture into the pan and press it to evenly arrange.
4. Drain the cashews and place them in the food processor along with the lemon juice,
coconut milk and raw honey.
5. Process to obtain a smooth cream.
6. Pour the cashew mixture in the pan on top of the crust, and spread evenly.
7. Place the blueberries (optional ‐ add a teaspoon of honey) in the food processor and pulse to obtain a puree.
8. Top the cheesecake with the puree, cover and freeze for at least 3 hours.
9. For serving, let it stay at the room temperature for 15 mins until it can be cut easily